My personal list of all things great and annoying.
- If your are breast feeding you don’t have to get out of bed. Bliss!
- More Sleep! (Research shows babies that co-sleep sleep longer!)
- You naturally regulate their breathing and heartbeat just by being so close
- You get cuddles all night long
- It is like having your own little hotwater bottle!
- You don’t need an expensive cot
- It is (one way of many of course) a bonding experience
- Supports baby emotionally during that tricky ‘Fourth Trimester’
- You are force to go to sleep earlier (a valid excuse)
- My son likes to enjoy a large portion of the bed- I am squashed between two giants!(my husband is not a giant but bloody tall)
- I have to go to bed when Little Man does
- If I am having a wiggly day.. I wake him up (Little Man does not appreciate that!)
- The durvet/pillow Dilemma
Are you a co-sleeper? What are your pros and cons?