- No extra washing up.Quite frankly we are lazy– the thought of boiling, then blending and THEN cleaning the blender (hundreds of parts) puts me right off
- No extra cooking-(see above)Little Man can eat what we eat,when we eat.please note: no added salt or sugar
- Research has shown BLWbabies are less likely to be fussy eaters ( a good friend’s baby even eats olives, olives people!)
- Great for fine motor skills ( my inner Early Years Teacher loves this)
- Independence- no spoon feeding from me so I can eat at the same time ( plus my aeroplane noise is mediocre at a push)
- Sensory activity: Mess = fun ( Sorry Early Years Teacher thing again!)
Are you doing BLW? What were your reasons?
Interested in hearing my fears and failures of baby led weaning click here:https://wannabegreenparent.wordpress.com/2017/01/22/baby-led-weaning-day-one/?preview=true